Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Sharing Corner: We Roar (i)

"A Sharing Corner: We Roar" shares our Leo Club members' ideas, thoughts and opinions to you. Today's topic is "Why I want to join Leo Club and What did I learn from it?".
 
Today we shall have the thoughts from our two pretty members, and they are Leo Elisa Ang and Leo Jesyca Leong.



"I joined Leo Club since year 2003 as an alpha Leo Club member in Leo Club of Union High School. The reason I want to join Leo Club is because I felt that we can do something meaningful in our life through LEO to the society and community

In addition, I can gain my social knowledge and self improvement. Leo Club brings me joy, brings me happiness, brings me sadness sometimes, haha!!! But I do enjoy as a member of Leo Club, and I'm proud to be a member for Leo Club of George Town Mutiara. Lastly, I pledge of myself for the betterment of my community and my country. Service Starts from Home! " - Leo Elisa Ang (Club President)


"Appreciate and thanks to Kim, first of all, the one who introduced and sponsored me to the LEO club of GTM. As time flies, I, as a Leo, have been Experiencing a lot in this club. The word spelled as LEO, has been shaping and molding me into a person instilled with Leadership, and no doubt that I've gained a lot from activities held from time to time.
 
Through fellowships and projects held, I am grateful in meeting Leos from different backgrounds. And hence, we do exchange, and we do share ideas amongst, and we do find ourselves enjoy in whatever we are doing as long as we serve the needy. Fortunate enough my parents support my activeness in Leo, as they once told me, if we were to serve the community, first thing first, we have to be an outstanding child at home.
 
As the quote sounds, 'Service Starts From Home!'." - Leo Jesyca Leong (Club Secretary)



We still have our members who would like to give their ideas and thoughts too! Stay tune!!! Roar!!!

5 comments:

=Jesyca= said...

Thanks for the opportunity given to have a say in this little corner.
Once a Leo, always a Leo.

Together We Achieve More - shall we?
Roar!

Leo Club of George Town Mutiara said...

Yes, indeed! We, as Leo, always live with LEO spirit! :)

Akira 思胜 said...

Well said by Tan Tan and Salty Lian! :P

phing said...

wow ! impressive.
Looking forward to serve more.
GTM Roar !

Kim said...

Keep it up TEAM !!

Together Everyone Achieved More !!!

Roar..